Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thank You


Thank You

To the Staff Babes of Herland over the years: Jennifer Lynn, Sue “Stu” Doogan, Tess Hemingway, Cameron Rabe, Shannon Stavinoha,
Marcy Coburn, Laurel Elizabeth, Drama Rose,
Cris Beam, “Grandma” Barb Rawlings,
Heather Lee, “Norma” Jean McKinney, Alisa Peck, Vnes “V-Dog” Dowling, Kerry Parker,
Disa Lindquist, Lisa Aquafairy, Kate “K8” Maxey,
Rina Bliss, Jeanette “Snatch” Aguilar, Rae Lynn, Dolores “Stregga” Rapattoni, Jenean “G9” Gilmer, Karoline “yer mom” Hatch, Julie Spear, and honorary staff Babe: Jen “Our Idol” Jacobs, and to everyone who volunteered, donated, or just plain bought something from us: yer a BABE!


Dedicated to the love of my life
Amber


Thank you to my parents,
for lending me the original money to start Herland, and for continuously supporting my vision and my (ad)ventures.



Good night, sweetie.