Saturday, February 23, 2008

Babes Spill The Beans...Rina Bee


Babes Spill The Beans...Rina Bee

Most of what I remember of Herland are the times we were naughty ...three-way massages in the interims of book café emptiness, sexy couple gossip in the early mornings, tantalizing flirtations with the customers and delivery folks... I think I’ll save those memories for myself. What I do want to share is my appreciation for being able to completely be myself in a place of business and ocCupation. I think most of you know what I mean. Herland has been one of the most nurturing sources of support in my life for the one year that I have worked here. There is nothing I could wear, say, or do that would be considered crossing some boundary of right and wrong. My spirit has flourished from working in this environment. I thank my stars that my karma brought me in unification with Herland! Viva la Babe-a-liciousness!

*Saya Cinta Kamu*