Saturday, February 23, 2008

Babes Spill The Beans...Jeanette (aka tommy)


Babes Spill The Beans...Jeanette (aka tommy)

My most memorable memories of Herland... Well, first of all, Herland has been the best job I've ever had - working with total fucking babes, always supportive, open, and there for each other. Herland was also the home of open mics renamed “Open Michelle”, where i was able to perform, do spoken word, and express myself about my identity as a mestiza Chicana dyke queer girl/tranny fag boy. I was exposed to many things at Herland, and, well, here’s a story about just that. . .
I had been recently hired, and was working with a hot young thing named “J5” in the café one day. We had been flirting all day, and when we finally closed, i said, “Hey, do you want to come check out the bathroom with me? I think the sink’s leaking...” (or some lie like that). She knew what was on my mind as she followed me into the employee bathroom. As soon as she closed the door I had her up against the wall... Hands were everywhere, under shirts, on belts, on backs... She took a seat on the toilet, and here i am on my knees in front of her, my fingers working their way inside her... next thing i know I'm fisting her, my hand deep inside of her dripping wet cunt. Now, I'd never fisted anyone before, in a bathroom no less, so you can see how this would be very - um, interesting. Anyway, she came and we had a good laugh over our little rendezvous in the bathroom of our workplace. “Don’t tell Kayla!!”, i said to J5. “She’ll probably be into it, don’t worry about it!” What can i say, i got the best boss in the world (besides yer mom, of course).